Frequently Asked Questions
Are you seeking answers about CURLYTREATS Festival, events, tickets, bookings, or returns? Look no further!
CURLYTREATS Festival begins with the pre-festival event, Afro Eats Village Block Party, on Friday, October 6th, 2023, from 12 noon to 8 pm. at 245 Hammersmith.
The main CURLYTREATS Festival follows on October 7th, 2023, from 10 am to 7 pm at Novotel London West Convention Centre and 245 Hammersmith, just 2 minutes from each other.
During the UK Black History Month in Hammersmith, London, CURLYTREATS Festival showcases seven distinctive events:
- School of Afro Hair
- Museum of Afro Hair
- Maternal Well-being Check-in.
- Culture of Black Business Marketplace
- Black Wellness Advancement
- Black British Book Fair
- AfroEats Village Block Party
Our ticket options include:
- Free ticket: Entry to the festival's complimentary events.
- Paid general admission ticket: Access to individual paid events with limited availability.
- Paid premium activity-specific ticket: Admission to select premium activities with restricted slots.
All tickets, especially paid ones with limited quantities, must be pre-booked. There will be no on-the-day bookings for any events. Make sure to register ahead to guarantee your participation. One spaces are booked up we will not be releasing extra tickets
Note: We don't offer disabled or accessible ticket types.
Yes. If an event displays a "FREE, BUT TICKETED" button, booking is required. When full, it will indicate "SOLD OUT." There are no fees for these tickets.
Tickets are non-refundable, except if the festival is cancelled. While you can transfer or sell your ticket, we aren't responsible for such transactions. In case of cancellation, ticket holders get a full refund.
Festival Accessibility & Safety
Yes. Carers need to register for tickets, whether free or paid, to accompany you to events.
Both Novotel London West Convention Centre and 245 Hammersmith Road are wheelchair friendly. Contact us for any specific accessibility needs.
Service animals are welcome; please ensure they're well-trained and behaved.
There will be bag checks and security screenings at entrances to ensure attendee safety and that prohibited items are not brought in. Your cooperation is appreciated
Festival Essentials: Transport, Weather & Food
Located at Novotel London West & 245 Hammersmith in Hammersmith, West London, UK attendees can use:
- Tube: Hammersmith Station (Piccadilly, District, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines).
- Bus: Multiple routes including 9, 10, 27, 33, and others.
- Taxi: Easily hail or book one.
- Car: On-site parking at Novotel London West, or public options like Kings Mall Car Park.
The festival is mostly indoors, ensuring a pleasant experience regardless of the weather. AfroEats Village Block Party is the outdoor event, just 2 minutes from the main indoor venue.