COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
ABOUT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• These Additional COVID19 Terms and Conditions are in addition to our Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale and apply to all Tickets purchased for shows at our Venues during the period when rules and guidance from the UK Government regarding the COVID19 Pandemic are in force.
• These Additional COVID19 Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with and are incorporated into our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
• Before attending an Event, ticket holders must familiarise themselves with and comply with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID19.
• By attending an Event at a Venue, all guests are acknowledging their consent to, and agree to abide by, the safety precautions that have been adopted by that Venue, which may include (but not be limited to) wearing of face coverings and non-invasive temperature checks. Safety measures for each Event & Venue are posted on our website for such Venue and specific ticket holder requirements will be set forth in the pre-visit email notifications. Failure to comply with any such precautions could result in ticket holders being asked to leave the Venue. We further reserve the right to refuse entry to any person that refuses to comply with our safety protocols.
• The safety measures that are being and have been introduced at Venues are intended to minimise the risk of contracting COVID19 but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. By purchasing a ticket for an Event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID19 exists in any public place where people are present and that you and those in your party voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID19 and agree not to hold Nia Phoenix, CURLYTREATS, the Venue, our Event Partners or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors or volunteers liable for any illness or injury. Anyone attending an Event acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
• In line with Government guidance, we ask that ticket holders do not attend if they or someone in their party is required to self-isolate or experiencing any COVID19 symptoms. To ensure our all event participants are able to book with confidence, we have instituted a temporary COVID19 exchange policy which should be read in conjunction with the terms in our Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale.
• If you are unable to attend an Event, you must inform us at least 24 hours prior to the Event. In these circumstances, CURLYTREATS Tickets will permit You to (i) exchange Your tickets for the same Event at a later date. No exchange fee will apply.
• All ticket holders may be required to have their temperature checked before entering the venue. Entry to the Venue will not be permitted if you are displaying a temperature of 38 degrees or higher.
• If a ticket holder or member of the party is denied entry due to a failed temperature check, the lead booker will be issued with a credit voucher which can be used to re-book to an alternative date for their visit (subject to availability).
• Ticket(s) can be exchanged for attendance of the same value or higher upon payment of the difference in value. If a discount has been applied to the Ticket(s), then this will only be honoured within the original terms and conditions of the offer.
• Credit vouchers received will be valid for at least 12 months from the date of issue. The value of the voucher includes any transaction fee.
• As per the Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale, personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which you have booked Tickets for are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in our Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale, our liability to ticket holders in connection with the Event shall be limited to the Ticket price paid including the per Ticket booking fee but excluding any ticket protection purchased and the per transaction collection or delivery fee.
Updated and effective as of 5 July 2021