Definition and Interpretation
• ‘We', 'Our', 'Ours', 'Us' and 'the Organisers' refers to Nia Phoenix Ltd
• 'You', 'Yours' refers to you or anybody who in our reasonable opinion, is acting with your authority or permission.
• 'The Event' refers to the CURLYTREATS event
• 'Venue' means any facilities or location where the Event is being held
• 'Ticket' refers to electronic evidence of the right to attend the Event
• 'Visitors' applies to ticket holders attending the Event.
Only pre-registered CURLYTREATS event visitors and the visitors who register on the day of the Event will be able to attend the CURLYTREATS event.
Visitors who register on-site at the Event will need to pay an on-site registration fee to gain access to the Event.
Access at CURLYTREATS depends on registration type:
• Community ticket gives access to the free expo only.
• Conference ticket gives access to the main stage sessions and exhibition.
• Masterclass ticket gives access to the specific class booked and expo.
Anyone attending CURLYTREATS must bring photo-ID (e.g. passport, driving licence) which the Organisers may ask to see.
Children aged 16 and under will not be able to attend without a registered CURLYTREATS visitor over the age of 16.
Except guide dogs, no animals will be allowed into CURLYTREATS.
Visitors attending CURLYTREATS must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Event.
Official merchandise and services are on sale only inside the venue at the CURLYTREATS event, do not buy from unofficial exhibitors who may be outside the venue.
Non-exhibiting companies attending the CURLYTREATS event are requested not to solicit for business in and outside the venue.
Photography and Recording
Official CURLYTREATS photographers and videographers will be taking photographs and recording and streaming videos at CURLYTREATS.
Anyone attending CURLYTREATS consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photos and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for marketing CURLYTREATS in the future, for exploitation in any media, without liability or payment.
No visitor to CURLYTREATS may take photographs or film videos or make any form of recording on any media for commercial or business purposes at CURLYTREATS under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
Reservation of Rights
The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from CURLYTREATS and the venue who:
• do not comply with this policy;
• they reasonably consider likely to break these rule;
• is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers' discretion.
Food and Drinks
Organisers has no control over the food products distributed at our events and cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions to food sampled or purchased whilst at one of our events.
Security at our Events
The safety and security of our staff, exhibitors and visitors is our priority.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following may be in place:
• Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the Event
• Staff are required to wear ID badges provided
• Body search
• Bag checks
• Walkthrough or handheld scanners
• CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
• Uniformed and covert Security Guards
• Uniformed and undercover Police
• Canine Security and Detection
Everyone attending our Events must:
• Understand the right to refuse admission is reserved.
• Act responsibly. Visitors with behaviour deemed offensive by the Organiser, Venue or both will need to leave the premises without a refund.
• Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
• Use the bins and recycling points provided on and off-site to dispose of rubbish.
• Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of the event team
• Remain patient and courteous with the event team undertaking security checks.
• Not have illegal drugs or substances. If found, entry refused.
• Smoking is not allowed in the venue; this includes electronic cigarette.
• Glass bottles of any kind are not allowed - there are no exceptions.
• Give the event team any item considered to be a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
• Visitors who paid and entered the conference or a masterclass then decided to leave of their own accord - will not be given refunds.
• Follow the instructions of the event team at all times.
The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to the venue or to remove any person from the site for reasons of public safety.
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURLYTREATS trademarked by Nia Phoenix Ltd.
Nia Phoenix Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.